We’ve Been Waiting For A Co-Worker Like You
Since 2005, our values have guided us to continuously deliver the best for our clients, employees, and our community. We are always looking for new full-time creative and technical talent, as well as freelance and contract professionals, to join our amazing team. We believe in working hard and having fun along the way.
We are always seeking:
- Technical Production team members
- Account Managers
- Event Coordinators
- Project Managers
- Presentation Designers
- Video Production Professionals
- Event Communication Strategists
As a member of the Creative Services team, you will have a direct impact on increasing our visibility through traditional marketing and online channels to drive sales and increase customer retention. You will manage the Centrifuge Media brand voice and presence across all marketing communication touch points.
- Champion the use of content marketing in telling our brand story, building our reputation, and connecting with relevant audiences to generate leads.
- Determine the most effective vehicles for connecting with C-Suite level pharma and other audiences.
- Write copy for marketing collateral, websites, blogs, case studies, industry articles, newsletters, and other content.
- Develop and maintain standards and processes for defining, completing, and delivering projects on deadline.
- Work independently and in conjunction with CMI leadership and key team members to ensure a seamless project workflow.
- Manage multiple projects and deadlines. Prioritize projects accordingly.
- Develop original concepts for content creation that meet program objectives.
- Keep teams and leadership apprised of project statuses.
- Identify, create (when needed), and manage all Centrifuge social media accounts.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years experience in performance marketing and/or brand strategy.
- Excellent writer and communicator with the ability to align that communication with the larger company tone.
- Ability to analyze data and develop actionable insights.
- Maintain an expert-level understanding of writing for SEO.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Power Point, AP Style.
- Certifications in HubSpot and Google Analytics are a plus.
The Account Manager has excellent communication and project management skills; works on a variety of projects simultaneously and adheres to multiple deadlines. He/she serves as the client’s voice with internal teams and ensures the efforts of various team members and components align with the client’s goals. The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining existing client relationships and developing new ones, and is expected to be involved in client meetings/presentations.
- Serves as primary contact with client accounts
- Responds to client requests in a timely manner
- Thorough understanding of A/V equipment
- Knowledge of company capabilities and appropriate implementation in client programs
- Manages the project process from initial RFP, through planning to execution of on-site meeting, to reconciliation of budget
- Responsible for utilizing and delegating appropriate work to Event Coordinator
- Domestic and International travel will be required; approx. 100-200 days per year
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to set up and operate various A/V equipment; proficient in graphics operation
- Must possess excellent communication, written, and oral communication skills
- Ability to provide clear direction and proactive recommendations
- Able to synthesize conflicting input from clients and diplomatically handle requests
- Able to represent agency POV and lead clients to desired acceptance of recommendations
- Strong attention-to-detail; ability to document feedback, direction, and decisions made
- Time management; ability to manage multiple projects and maintain timelines—regardless of travel schedule
- Ability to effectively identify problems and develop solutions
- Must exemplify company values and display maturity in office and on-site environments
The Event Coordinator collaborates with the Account and Project Managers and internal teams to ensure client events, objectives, and service needs are being met.
Ensures deliverables (event specs and collateral) are on time and on schedule throughout project life cycle
Communicates purpose, rationale, needs, and due dates of projects
Understands and verbalizes client changes to internal team
Supports day-to-day budget management and reports
Attends regular training sessions on audiovisual fields, and specific pieces of equipment
Works toward mastering their “Specialty” (specifically for following the Project Manager track)
Researches and trains on softwares and equipment as needed and as predicated by Managers
Specific Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
Strong interpersonal, customer service, and telephone skills a must
Ability to work in a team-oriented environment is required
Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and anticipate/meet deadlines
Ability to self-manage time and prioritize responsibilities
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Financial acumen critical for detailed financial responsibilities
Familiarity with Audio/Visual equipment and setup a plus
- Education — Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field; or equivalent training
- Experience—one to two years in similar position, or in project management role
- Above listing is not exhaustive; “other duties as assigned” should be expected
- After approx. 12 months of service, and/or demonstrated equipment proficiency, domestic and international travel may be required
“It isn't very often that you find a work environment that feels like home. A group of people that not only welcomes you but encourages you enthusiastically to be the best you can be. We are a team of individuals who celebrate each other's success and are determined to work together to provide quality services to our clients.”